What We Do…and What We Won’t Do
- Screen each family member for lice and nits
- Treat hair with pesticide-free, eco-friendly, all natural lice treatment products
- Thoroughly comb through hair to remove lice and nits using professional grade nit comb
- Train and educate families to reduce the likelihood of re-infestation
- Offer the best head lice removal tools and products available to make follow-up treatment and prevention easier.
- Take advantage of your wallet nor your frazzled state-of-mind
- Take over your home with unnecessary “home sanitizing” services
- Use gimmicky gadgets or messy oils as a short cut to effective head lice removal
- Include any “downtime” in our treatment process for which you’re being charged
LICE HAPPENS! No Shame. No Blame.
Lice Happens provides professional and confidential in-home head lice treatment in one visit. Our customer-centric service begins by helping talk frazzled parents “off the ledge” during the initial phone call then dispatching a highly trained and certified Lice Treatment Specialist to the convenience and comfort of the family’s home.
We conduct business with heart and integrity and provide safe and effective treatment of head lice. We’re kind and kind of funny. We offer levity to the subject with our “signature gentle humor,” which works as a calming agent and makes head lice removal a pleasant experience.
Our specialists screen each family member then treat affected family members by methodically and thoroughly combing hair using our private-labeled professional nit comb and our safe, non-toxic, pesticide-free products. During a service call, our specialists educate and train parents to reduce the likelihood of re-infestation.
Lice Happens treatment protocol does not include unnecessary services (e.g. dry cleaning or house sanitizing services) or the use of heat, gimmicky gadgets, or messy oils.